We receive and store any information a user gives us by entering our Web or any other means. You can still choose not to provide us with the information but you will not be able to enjoy most of our features. The information you provide is used in such ways as responding to your requests and communicating with you. It also helps in improving HotEnton stores. We often receive email confirmations when you open email from HotEnton arts. We do all we can to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you don’t want to receive mail from us, you can always opt out or adjust your customer communication preferences. HotEnton may obtain your information from other sources like Google and PayPal and add it to our sites. This helps in making your experience better and easier in HotEnton.
HotEnton understands that customer information is one of our most important parts of our business; hence at no given point will HotEnton share customer information with others. However we work closely with affiliated businesses like Marketplace sellers who operate our site or sell books to you. Some of the major businesses that we operate with; provide payment services include PayPal Inc. Such companies as PayPal may require your information in order to perform to perform their functions. They may not use it for other purposes.
As we develop our business, we might extend into other works of art and therefore customer information will be extended to such developments. We release customer information when we believe release is appropriate and complies with the law; enforces or applies our user agreement or other service terms; or protects the rights, property or safety of HotEnton Arts, our users and/or others. You will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
· We protect the security of your information during transmission by using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) software which encrypts information you input.
· We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. It is good to note that we of course transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate Card Company for order processing.
· It is essential that you protect your information from unauthorized access. These include your login details; be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
· You can choose not to provide information although that information will be required to make purchases as well as enjoying other advantages.
· You can add or update your information in your profile any time you wish to. When you update your information, we will still keep a copy of your prior version for our records.